For this project, I tried my hardest to keep a set schedule to complete everything. As for brainstorming, I’d say I spent about three to four hours trying to come up with a plan and what I should do next. To interview people and finding materials to put in the video, I spent about four and a half hours overall. To transfer videos, music, and everything else into the video, that took me a little bit longer, probably roughly six hours spread out over the past week or so just to get everything together. Since I went to the Apple store to learn how to properly use iMovie, I spent two hours figuring out a bunch of tips and tricks to make my video look more professional. Actually making the video didn’t take me that long to put together, I’d probably say about two to three hours max to get everything in the right place; that includes editing and fixing it up.
Even though I got a lot done, it probably took me a lot longer than it should have. I got sidetracked pretty easily because I’m doing all of this on the computer. And while I was interviewing, my friends and I were obviously laughing way too much and took so much time. When finishing my video, I’ll probably go sit in my room and not in the common room or library where all my friends are so I can get it done faster. I’m pretty sure I have a mild case of ADD so I need to almost seclude myself to successfully finish my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment