Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some Blogs I'm Interested In

The first blog I chose for this assignment was Tagan's Kitchen (http://taganskitchen.blogspot.com/). This is Tagan Engel:

She's a chef, artist, and food activist from New Haven. She says that food is her life, she's trained in New York City and Boston, but she's also a mother of two kids and they're clearly very important to her too. What I like about this blog is that it's original and local. Personally, I love to cook so I can easily relate to this blog. But my favorite part about this blogger is that she's an activist. She participates in events that try to help reform factory farms, protect the environment, and promote ways to prevent diet-related diseases. What physically attracted me to this blog, though, was the pops of color everywhere and the fact that these pops of color were food. This blog is just all around interesting and really appeals to me when I see it and when I read it.

The second blog I chose was Fleur De Force (http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.com/). This is Fleur:

Her blog's a little different. She's a 23-year-old, freelance makeup artist from London, UK. This blog is an attachment to her Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube account where she posts videos on makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, beauty and fashion tips, etc. I found her blog through her YouTube account that I watch and I read it everyday to find a new post. She mainly blogs about reviews and covers what's going on on her YouTube channel but she also personalizes it a bit with what's going on in her life, new makeup and clothes that she buys, and things of that nature. This might not be as interesting to guys, but to girls who are really interested in makeup and fashion, this is a great blog for you to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment