Thursday, September 29, 2011
Club Fair! (Campus Safari #4)
Last week, I attended the Club Fair and found a bunch of groups and clubs I'd be interested in joining. One was Service Team. They meet on Wednesdays in the Student Center (Room 303) at 1:00. They have a bunch of events already planed, like cleaning and doing yard work at the Ronald McDonald House on October 8th. Another club I decided to look into was Habitat for Humanity. I’ve always wanted to join somewhere and they have meetings in Room 326 in the Student Center every other Monday at 1:10 to get involved! This weekend, I’m actually doing the Hike for Humanity and I’m doing a build next weekend, so they do a lot of great things with the school and it’s a good way to get to know more people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment