Monday, November 14, 2011

My Personality Test

After taking the personality test, I realized that my personality type is ESFJ (Extraverted Sensing Feeling and Judging). Apparently, I'm 22% strength, 1% sensing, 25% feeling, and 44% judging. Which can be both good and bad. The analysis said that I take it upon myself to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but we're are also the most sociable of all the guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Three words to describe my personality are friendly, outgoing, and neighborly. I also happily give my time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success. The analysis also said that I'm great at public speaking...which I find to be untrue, but generally everything else in the analysis is true in some aspect.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I'm right-brained or left-brained. On the left-brained page (http://www.angelfire.com/wi/2brains/left.html) I agree with some of the characteristics, such as needing total quiet to ready or study, almost never absent minded, and usually rational. But some of them, like good at algebra, prefering verbal instructions, and attentive during long verbal explanations, are untrue to my personality. For the right-brained page (http://www.angelfire.com/wi/2brains/right.html), I agree with a lot more than the left-brained page. I prefer rock music, I'm a dreamer, can memorize music, and think better while laying down. Some of the characteristics that didn't suit me were often absentminded, good at geometry, and cat lover. I believe that someone can be fully right-brained or fully left-brained, and I lean more towards the right-brained description, but I have some left-brained characteristics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment