So one major problem that I hear from students (particularly commuters) is that they don't feel like they're involved enough on campus. This is what I intend to focus on for my final project. There's so much that can go into this and so many things one can do to be involved and many people just don't realize it. I'll start off by using the problem/solution format, but I'm going to interview some students that are involved and some that aren't so involved. I also plan to put in some of my experiences into the presentation (e.g. pictures, quotes, etc.). There are multiple ways I could convey this idea to students, whether it be a skit, interviews, or surveys, I'll put enough information in the presentation so a student knows how to get involved. From personal experience, I was concerned with getting involved and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to, but I ended up doing it and it was possible, so if it is for me, it is for anyone on this campus, especially commuters.
So here's the general layout of my presentation:
- Introduce the problem
- Show some interviews
- Personal experience
- Recap
- Quotes
- Surveys/graphs/data
- More interviews
- Personal experience
- Recap
- Quotes
- Stories from others
- Solutions recap
- Conclusion to problem
No comments:
Post a Comment